In this article am going to guide you How to turn off auto playing videos on your twitter? I know how they irritate you I mean twitter videos. Long days back I was just surfing on the twitter while the videos on my twitter account are started playing automatically and made me to lose my all data. Then I found the solution for this and sharing with you. Here we have the guide that explains you How to turn off auto playing videos on your twitter?
As I previously shared How to turn off auto playing videos on your Facebook? Now this guide is quite different from others. Know the guide is about both mobile users and for PC. This guide will help you to turn off auto playing videos on your twitter on iPhone too. The annoying feeling will be get rid of from your mind is just with this guide. It’s easier than facebook to turn off auto playing videos on Twitter.
So here is the guide that will explain you How to turn off auto playing videos on your Twitter? The guide takes two minutes to read and just follow through the below guide.
Turn Off Auto Playing Videos on your Twitter:
So, here the step by step guide starts and in the first step I will share the trick to turn off auto playing videos on your Twitter on PC. Here is the guide that will explain you in simple manner.
Turn Off Auto Playing Videos on Twitter on Computer:
- In the first step, you need to sign in to your twitter account on PC.
- Then go to your profile by just clicking on profile picture.
- There are lots of options available there. In that find Settings and click on that.
- In that uncheck video autoplay option under video tweets. Save settings.
- After this it asks you to enter the password for conformation just enter it and confirm.
- You are done with the PC
Know there is option to turn off auto playing videos on your Twitter and that too on iOS devices and just check that.
Turn Off Auto Playing Videos on Twitter on iPhone and iPad
- In the first step you need to sign up to your twitter account using iPhone or iPad.
- Then, you just need to tap on Me tab and after this just tap on Settings button that is in under your cover page.
- After this all then you just need to tap on Video Autoplay.
- Then you will find option called Never Paly Videos Automatically and just tap on that.
- Now you have to tap on the back arrow to go back and that’s it. You have done with both PC and mobiles.